Expanding the capabilities of the traditional stand-alone flight simulator, Prescient’s Air Distributed Mission Training (ADMT) offers an Air Force the training edge for a real-time collective training battle space from a single location or from distributed sites.
Prescient’s ADMT is built on this vision where a number of cockpit simulators are networked together so that pilots from remote locations can conduct synchronized air missions in real time.
By linking a number of flight simulators together, the commander can simultaneously engage multiple pilots at multiple sites in a single training environment, thereby improving the quality and quantity of flight mission training and rehearsals.
- Multiple Flight Training at Distributed Sites
- Synchronized Training of Team Mission Tactics
- 1-v-2 Mission Tactics Training
- Force-on-Force Mission Tactics Training
- Rehearsal of Flight Missions Before Taking To the Skies
- Enhance & Accelerate Combat Proficiency
- Weapon Familiarization & Operation
- Improve Aircraft Handling & Navigation
- Combat Assessment
- Interoperable with Other Simulators
- Increase Live Training Productivity